Lanjar : "i think the seminar is going to be great."
ryan : "what is it about? "
b. answer the following guations votreectly
lanjar : "it's about how to be a creative blog writer."
ryan : "do you have a blog? do you often write on your blog?
lanjar : yes, i do. well, i often write about my experiences. you should try it, it's really
fun. you can express your feelings and emotions freely on a blog.
ryan : "that's true. according to some psychologists, teenagers like us need to express
our emotions through appropriate channels. a blog might be one of them."
lanjar : "i have the same opinion with you, ryan."
ryan : "."
1. what is the seminar about?
2. what does lanjar often write about on his blog?
3. what is lanjar's opinion on writing a blog?
dan terjamkan bha indosia
jawaban:1.its about how to bea creative blog writer2.its about lanjat experience s3.you can express your feeling and emotions freely on a blog
The conversation mainly talk about Fajri asking for Ms. Najwa's help to make a report about penguin.
2. What is the relathionship between the speakers? How do you know?
The relationship between the speakers are student and teacher. Because Fajri called her Miss Najwa.
3. What is the difference between a report and a description?
A report is text about something in general.
A descriptive is text about something in particular.
4. ''For example, you can start by finding out their physical characteristics'' What does the underlined word refer to?
The underlined word refers to penguins.
5. '' their physical characteristics, eating habits, habitat, an so on''
What does the underlined word mean?
The underlined word means a special place where a plant or animal lives.
2. between student and teacher at english course
3. report write about thing in general and description write about thing in specific
5. natural environment of an organism
1. The seminar is about "how to be a creaive blog writer.
2. Linda offer write about her experience.
3. Her opinion is writing a blog is really fun.
4. Psychologist say teenager need to express their emotions through appropriate channels.
5. it used for emphasizing that you agree
1.Hi There,How are you, What's up,Nice to see you,Good Morning
2.Goodbye,See you later,Bye bye,Hope to see you again,It nice to meet you
3.Im sorry,im apologize,my mistake,my fault,i regret
4.Thank you,kind of you,it nice of you,im so grateful to you,i appreciate your kindess
5.Hey there,Im fine,Hello you too ,Nice to see you too,good morning too
6.Bye see you later,good luck,be careful,nice to meet you too,Thanks for the time
7.good morning My name is gema Nice to see you all
8.hello my name is gema i live with my family in new york city
9.eleven,tweleve,thirteen,fourteen,fifteen,sixteen,seventeen,eightteen,nineteen,twenty,twenty one,twenty two,twenty three,twenty five,twenty six,twenty seven,twenty eight,twenty nine,thirty
Seven Ten /ten past seven
Eleven fifteen / quarter past eleven
five thirty/half past five
ten forty five/forty five past ten
moga membantu :D
Penjelasan: Ini Dijamin Benar
4). Our, It
6). Its, It
7). You, Yours
8). She, She, Theirs, Them, It, Ours
10.) Him, Them, Her
Maaf jika ada kesalahan dan semoga membantu ^^
menulis tentang kompas
snakes and alligators belong to reptiles do so deadly
ryan : "what is it about? "