Direction: each of the following sentences contains an error . find and correct the error.
1. Mary has fresh egg available because she raises chickens in her yard.
2. Mrs. Smith always puts a lot of fruits and vegetables on the table.
3. Anwar has been in the US three time. Thus, he’s spent a lot of time there
4. The extent of Jane’s knowledges on various complex subjects astounds me
5. Oranges, tomatoes, fresh strawberries, and green lettuces are rich in vitamin C
6. Besides providing a lot of facts, an encyclopaedia also provides us with a lot of informations
7. It is a must for you all to learn a lot of new words and study a lot of grammars.
8. English vocabulary not only includes slangs but also idioms.
9. It may be said that Shakespeare did not write novel; however, he is famous for his poetry.
10.The teacher gives a lot of assignments. In other words, I have a lot of homeworks to do tonight. Berikan Alasannya. Give the reason?
Direction: Write about both of the following topics
1. Look around room/house/classroom/campus. Tell your reader what you see. Indicate quantity (some, a lot of, two, etc.) and position (in the corner, next to the bed, etc.).
2. Write a sentence using two nouns that name family members.
3. Write a sentence using a noun that names a living thing that you can see.
4. Write a sentence using a noun that names a nonliving thing that you can see.
5. Write a sentence using nouns that name two or more cities or states you would like
prabu gatut kaca sing
maaf kalau salah
karena itu terbuat dari batang pohon
selingkuh balik laaa wkwk
what do you mean i dont understood